Who We Are: The Portage Library Foundation is a non-profit organization which manages fundraising efforts to support the Portage Public Library in Portage, WI. Efforts include support of any projects above and beyond general library services to enhance the experience at the library.
Want to help?: Click the "Donate" button below to contribute to the Portage Library Foundation and help our library!
2019-2020 Completed Foundation Projects:
- Installation of modern security cameras for staff and patron safety ✅
- 4K Definition Touchscreen Smartboard with full Windows 10 capability for staff and community use ✅
- Cutting-edge Microfilm Reader to help preserve Portage's rich history ✅
- Digital signboard in lobby to keep our community updated about library events ✅
- Landscaping around the library to keep our space warm and welcoming ✅
- ... and more to come!
Get Involved: If you'd like to learn more about the Portage Library Foundation, make a charitable donation, or get involved, please contact our Library Director, Debbie Bird.
- Debbie Bird, Library Director: 608-742-4959 ext. 209, firstname.lastname@example.org
For those interesting in contacting Portage Library Foundation by mail, items can be addressed:
- Portage Library Foundation
PO Box 858
Portage, WI 53901
- Jim Dalton, President
- Jon Crawford, Treasurer
- Jennie Dumbleton
- Shane Schmidt
- Sharon Wade
- Daniel George
- Heather Meyer
- Jerusha Smith
- Rita Briant
The Portage Public Library deeply appreciates any donations given to the Portage Library Foundation. Your donations make it possible for us to offer the best possible service we can to the Portage community. Thank you!