You can call the library at 608-742-4959. To reach specific department heads, please use the extensions listed below.
Library Director - Debbie
Ext. 209, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Current operating hours and procedure, library policy, library management. All other inquiries unless otherwise noted.
Adult Services Librarian & Technology Coordinator - Chris
Ext. 203, email@example.com
• Library technology, adult collection materials, outreach, reference questions. Backup to the Director.
Children's Services Librarian - Dawn
Ext. 210, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Children's materials, children's programs, children's services outreach.
Teen Services & Programming Librarian - Pam
Ext. 205, email@example.com
• Young Adult collection materials, adult programs, teen programs.
Circulation Services Supervisor - Autumn
Ext. 204, firstname.lastname@example.org
• All circulation services: overdue fees, checkout periods, holds, lost/damaged items, community room bookings, Outer Library Loans.
Portage Public Library is located at 253 West Edgewater Street in Portage, Wisconsin.
When the library is closed, please leave your name, phone number, and a brief message. Library staff will return your call as soon as possible.
Member of the South Central Library System
Portage Public Library is a member of the South Central Library System (SCLS), a consortium of 53 public libraries in a seven county area. SCLS offers a shared online catalog (LINKcat), delivery of books and media, and reciprocal borrowing privileges among libraries.