About Adult Services
When it comes to Adult Services, the Portage Public Library provides book discussions, performing artists, workshops and other special programs to meet the information and cultural needs of our patrons.
- For upcoming events, click on the Calendar of Events tab.
- If you are looking for library databases and research information, click on the Resources tab.
- Library Mission, Employment Opportunities and more can be found under the About Us tab, along with directions on how to get to the library. Policies are located on the "Policies" page, accessible by hovering over the About Us tab.
- For general questions, such as "how do I obtain a library card", please see the "How do I?" page.
- If you are looking for information for your child or teen, please click on the Childrens Department or Teen tab!
Community Read 2021
Click the image below to be taken to the Community Read 2021 page, where you can learn more about participating!
If you're looking for more information about the adult Mystery Book Club, please click here!
We'd like to invite everyone to offer a warm welcome to our new Events & Programming Coordinator, Patti Fichter! Patti will be designing and overseeing library programs offered to both Adults and Teens! She already has some terrific ideas to share with everyone; stay tuned to our website and social media for upcoming library program news!
If you'd like to reach out to Patti, her e-mail address is email@example.com.
We will be releasing updated information about Adult Programs as soon as possible! If you'd like to be notified about upcoming programs, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org!
South Central Library System provides a good selection of ebooks that can be read on various electronic devices. Instructions on how to use Overdrive are available here.